2022 Upgraded 5,500 Watt Moonshine Still Controller & Electric Heating Element Tri Clamp Ferrule
You've seen the rest now it's time to check out the best. New for 2022 is our upgraded & re-designed "Next Generation Single" digital moonshine still controller package v16.3 and we built it from the ground up with the home distiller and brewer in mind. This package was designed, machined, and assembled right here in the USA by us, Hi Proof Products based in Ohio and we are the only company authorized to sell it. This commercial-grade controller is built to be used with our included 1/8 turn-quick-change stainless steel ULWD 5500 watt ripple heater package. All of our heaters use a third wire ground for your safety in mind.
OPERATION: The on/off switch controls all power to the unit so there is no need to unplug the system once you have finished with a run. We also built-in a female twist lock receptacle to make connecting or disconnecting the 1/8 turn-quick-change heater to the controller a breeze. The two buttons vary output power from zero to one-hundred percent to the heating element itself. There is a illuminated digital readout so you'll always know the power level you're pushing to the element and all your settings will be very easy to duplicate on all subsequent moonshine still runs. This controller coupled with our included 1/8 turn-quick-change 5500 watt ULWD ripple heater is capable of heating any 20-25 gallon kettle/boiler to operating temperature in a very short amount of time, see chart below:
ESTIMATED HEAT UP TIMES:
- 8 gallon in 20 minutes
- 13 gallon in 35 minutes
- 15 gallon keg in 40 minutes
- 26 gallon in 1 hour and 10 minutes
- Adding agitation will greatly speed up heating process
- Commercial grade 30-amp 2-pole on/off switch
- LED red power indicator.
- Solid-state electronics, there are no contacts or SSRs to ever wear out.
- Internally ball-bearing fan-cooled so you never have to worry about overheating or being burnt by a exposed hot heat-sink
- Illuminated variable digital power 0 to 100 percent lets you know at a glance how much power is being sent to the element.
- No old school fragile analog meters or exposed open potentiometers used here!
- Commercial grade 30-amp female twist lock connector built-in to the controller makes it easy to connect or disconnect your included cord & heating element from controller.
- Electronics are equipped to handle 80-amps and considering the controller will draw only 25-amps at peak it has power to spare subsequently it is sure to last many more years
- 10 feet cord made of marine-grade interconnecting rubber coated wiring SJOOW with 100-plus strand count
- ULWD 1/8 turn-quick-change stainless steel ripple heating element with 1-1/2" OR 2" ferrule attached, your choice. 14" in length from tip to ferrule.
- Our heaters use a third wire ground for your safety in mind.
- Easy on your heater, does not cause thermal shock like other controllers.
- Furnished with easy to understand operating instructions, in English.
- Controller comes with a 12-month warranty, may be upgraded to free 24-months, paperwork included.
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THE BOX
- Controller 5500 watts Single
- heating element
- 10 foot cord (controller to heating element)
- Easy to understand instructions (in English)
- 1-year warranty